MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, my wife and I had the opportunity while visiting Paris last week to go visit Alex (Alkatraxx) in his home town of Rouen. It was about a 1 hour train ride from Paris.

Alex is a great guy and speaks very good english which was great since I don't speak any french. :confused: I have to say that his latest creation the Libeccio is a work of art. Absolutely beautiful, the finish work is easily as good as a Tamburini or a CC. The pictures truly do not convey how gorgeous it is. I also found out that the bike is featured with his wife who is also a rider, in a French magazine called Engine.

It is amazing the people that you meet through this forum and our common love for the MV Agusta brand. After looking over the bikes we had a great lunch together at a nice restaraunt which Alex had arranged.

If you ever get over to France you owe to yourself to go visit Alex and see what great work he does with his custom bikes. You will also find a great guy to talk MV with!

Thanks Alex!!!:drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
WOW it looks REALLY COOL!!!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Holy Cow...this Libeccio looks absolutely stunning.... :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Fasduc, are you on the left or the right..?

Love the look of the Libeccio, are they the slash cut exhaust on it?.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fasduc, are you on the left or the right..?

Love the look of the Libeccio, are they the slash cut exhaust on it?.
Yes I am the old guy on the left:smoking:

and yes they are the slash cut Moto Corse exhaust.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Nice pix Mr. Fasduc, is Libeccio on it way to AZ? LOL

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pix Mr. Fasduc, is Libeccio on it way to AZ? LOL
I wish! It is actually for sale but I will let Alex say what the price is........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts