MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon my ignorance in here......... but is it possible to purchase the metal clips that attach to the farings that hold the deutz clips....?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
Dzuses?

here they are, the the Originals and still in business:yo:

http://www.dfcis.com/

DFCI ® is a registered trademark of DFCI Solutions, Inc. DFCI Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1936 by William Dzus, the inventor of the Quarter-Turn Fastener.

if you buy Dzuses anyplace else you are an idiot.......unless you support the Chinese ripoff assholes:wtf:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Oi

here they are, the the Originals and still in business:yo:

http://www.dfcis.com/

DFCI ® is a registered trademark of DFCI Solutions, Inc. DFCI Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1936 by William Dzus, the inventor of the Quarter-Turn Fastener.

if you buy Dzuses anyplace else you are an idiot.......unless you support the Chinese ripoff assholes:wtf:
Who you calling an idiot,:wtf: I bought from Pro-Bolt before and top quality gear. Actualy I bought some off a US based lady too, and works great too, don't think either was Chinese though.:moon:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Who you calling an idiot,:wtf: I bought from Pro-Bolt before and top quality gear. Actualy I bought some off a US based lady too, and works great too, don't think either was Chinese though.:moon:
Was that Curvey girl Donsy ? lol I got some from her too and they work fine.
joe

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Pardon my ignorance in here......... but is it possible to purchase the metal clips that attach to the farings that hold the deutz clips....?
How many do you need Brian..I'm assuming you only require the plate ie female part that attaches to the fairing ?

joe

·
Vendor
5,359 Posts
I have changed most of the fastners and bolts on my bike with Pro Bolt,they sell amazing stuff and top quality,highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
getting ready to put the faring back on my 82 seca turbo and noticed that the 2 clips that hold the 2 front side pieces, both left and right together are missing. pretty sure they were gone with I took it apart. They go right under the headlight, one in the front and one at the rear, sort of behind the headlight. Mother ship says they are no longer available. Anybody come up with a replacement piece? I was thinking about sort of a heavy duty paper clip but not sure if I'd get laughed off the road.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many do you need Brian..I'm assuming you only require the plate ie female part that attaches to the fairing ?

joe
Sorry Joe, just saw your query.....without heading out into the garage and checking, i'd say probably a dozen. I think I have sourced a local supplier in Sydney...Guess I should have gotten off my butt earlier and looked around...
I have a spare bellypan , now chasing left and right farings.. Reason being, I love the look of the new white RR, but not the matte finish. My plan is to have two sets, the original black farings and pan, plus an all white pearl set...Very tempted to lash out on the RR, but it would only open up a hornets nest, not to mention a rather large dent in my account after adding the odd "safety" item. I keep telling myself I should be greatfull for the MV I have...until I spy the white RR in a magazine....took one for a short ride the other week......hmmmmm....need I say more.. Now, where is that magazine :popcorn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts