MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I wish so much that I could go.

I'm in Arizona, so I would have to take days off. Unfortunately in my job, it's not easy to schedule days off, and I scheduled all of them this year to be in the UK with my wife's family over Christmas and New Year's... Or I would BE THERE!

I want to see pics too!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Pier, You know, me and Mike would be the first ones, if it olnly was possible!!!

But, for sure we´re going to make together (you & Mike & me) in the near future a trip to US to see Luca´s race!!!! :drummer: :drummer:

p.s. I´m sure Greg will be there this time!!!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Sometimes I wish I was back on the East side, but then I look outside and see the shining 70deg weather and remember why I love AZ!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wife21 said:
Pier, You know, me and Mike would be the first ones, if it olnly was possible!!!

But, for sure we´re going to make together (you & Mike & me) in the near future a trip to US to see Luca´s race!!!! :drummer: :drummer:

p.s. I´m sure Greg will be there this time!!!
Be sure!
I said to Luca about You and Mike,He rember you all!
I said Luca that we will go together in future....
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Pier,
i'm going to try to work out going there
1. to support him in the name of this fine forum, and MV
2. to take some great pictures of him

photography is my other passion:

Equipment List
Nikon D200, MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack, AF 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX, AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro, AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D, 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF, Nikon TC-14EII AF-S, SB-800 Speedlight, MC-36 Multi-Function Remote, Gitzo G-1410 Pro Studex Legs, Gitzo G-1570M Magnesium low profile head, Lowepro CompuTrekker Plus AW bag.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
203 Posts
spalding12 said:

I thought posting on this site was your other passion...
(Sorry, Greg...it was just too easy to go there! Just kidding, of course.) :naughty:

·
Registered
645 Posts
pigiolino said:
I pray ALL forum's members that will go to see LUCA SCASSA's tests in USA,To made very very pics for our all!
THANK YOU in advance.
Pier
Where is he going to be? In Florida?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I'm definitly there...even if work says no...I'll be there. I may not be on the MV (depends on if my tires arrive or not!!!), but I'll be there...

·
Registered
398 Posts
fazer6 said:
Sometimes I wish I was back on the East side, but then I look outside and see the shining 70deg weather and remember why I love AZ!

Ya, that sometimes vanishes pretty quick :) It is so cold here in Indiana

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spalding12 said:
Pier,
i'm going to try to work out going there
1. to support him in the name of this fine forum, and MV
2. to take some great pictures of him

Equipment List
Nikon D200, MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack, AF 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX, AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro, AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D, 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF, Nikon TC-14EII AF-S, SB-800 Speedlight, MC-36 Multi-Function Remote, Gitzo G-1410 Pro Studex Legs, Gitzo G-1570M Magnesium low profile head, Lowepro CompuTrekker Plus AW bag.
THANK YOU GREG!!!!!!
I cant wait to see!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 17 of 17 Posts