MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come back at home this night al 2 am.
Nice nice day in EICMA.
I met Claudio Castiglioni and i told with he,I went around with Luca and I went to some sponsor factory with Gigi (gimotorsports).
I help Gigi for Challenge Brutale information box.
I met Mazzali and Ayrton Badovini also,and I met MOTOMORFOSE mv.net member.I bought a lot of jackets ans shirts in Mv Agusta's shop.
Nice nice day...
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Good for You Pier. I see You had a wonderful day. I'm locking foreward to my visit there tomorrow. May I meet also a few Guys there, sadly not You.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow, cool. looking forward to the pics. next year i gotta get my ass to europe for this!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
20,378 Posts
But more important then the pictures, Pier, what did CC have to say about the F3 675 and 500 single?? You DID ask him, right???

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
from the information i was told when sorting out my racing stuff for next year i would say that there is somethign coming but it's going to take a while for them to make sure it's right. if you want any further proof of releasing details too early you need only look at the KTM RC8. a bike i wanted the minute i saw it but they have taken nearly 4 years to get that thing close to launching and even now i don't think it's fully ready............eventually you get tired of waiting.........i wouldn't want this to happen with any new and improved bikes in the MV range personally, i would like sneak pictures 6 months before the launch and then BANG new bikes available for everyone.

to be fair though if they rushed somethign out and it was useless nobody would buy it and MV as a whole would suffer so i can understand their reservations about releasing a new bike.

it's annoying for sure but look at the leaps they have taken with the F4, if they had come out with this bike 3 yeasr ago and the technology existed to do it btw they would have cleaned up in every championship but alas they didn't, now they are on a constant drive to improve which is mroe than can be said for 5 or 6 years ago from what i say.

if my hunch is right then when a supersport bike is ready it will be awesome..................i'm as eager as everyone else to gert my hands on new MV technology cos i want to race the damn things:mouthwate but i've just got to be patient for a little more time.
Won't stop me keep asking questions when ever i speak to MV;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts