MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i did a few more miles on my bike today and thats 450 in total now so starting to get it run in.what a larf, compared to my gsxr 1000 its soooo much more fun.im going 20mph slower but it feels 20mph faster.im now thinking a few mods might be in order. it dose make me ride like a hoon though.i think that being able to see over cars bikes and hedges helps though.right then who wants to sell me a arrow system and a belly pan then.lol

one other thing how do you know if the traction control is activated and how hard is it to get it to work?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congratulations on a great bike, I know the feeling.
Can't help you with mods, but as far as the traction control when you have it turned on it will display a TC in the bottom right corner area on the right display, though it will not show you what level you are set at. If you do not see the TC, traction control is off.
Navigating through & selecting/changing items on the display is a bit of a pain, more than 4 seconds for this, less than 4 seconds for that:jerkoff:, but I'm finally getting it figured out.
BTW, great color:)
Cheers,
Glenn

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Glad your liking it ! .I've done about 950 on mine and can't keep off it, it's so addictive . Cold out though so not too many more rides . The tc is easy enough to turn on,got mine on level 8, is there a light on the dash that will flash when i'm spinning it up out of roundabouts Lol .

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad your liking it ! .I've done about 950 on mine and can't keep off it, it's so addictive . Cold out though so not too many more rides . The tc is easy enough to turn on,got mine on level 8, is there a light on the dash that will flash when i'm spinning it up out of roundabouts Lol .

cheers.so there is a light when it spins up then...where is it?....theres nothing in the manual.ive got mine set on 8 at the moment to see if i can get it to work.ive a light on my bazzaz on my track bike which blids me when its spinning/cutting ignition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts