MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I´m in the process of fixing my bike and I need to know if the side fairings for the 750 F4 model are the same as for the 1000s and my 1078 312RR. I´ve found some reall cheap pieces on ebay, they do need some work but not as much as my own pieces and if they work I could save a ton of money fixing the up.. ALSO does anyone here have side fairings, upper or belly pan and would like to sell them?? and maybe a race tail would be cool to have :)

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I have some silver side fairings. I also have a belly pan in silver which needs some work if you want perfect. But its cheap...The belly pans have a hard life down there.

Joe

·
Registered
264 Posts
What color belly pan are you looking for. I have a mint 2007 Anthracite Grey pan that I wouldn't mind selling, but it won't be bargain basement pricing.

Eric

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
Hi everyone. I´m in the process of fixing my bike and I need to know if the side fairings for the 750 F4 model are the same as for the 1000s and my 1078 312RR. :)
Yes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What color belly pan are you looking for. I have a mint 2007 Anthracite Grey pan that I wouldn't mind selling, but it won't be bargain basement pricing.

Eric
I´m sure it must look really nice on my bike but it is not exactly what I´m loking for. I got a friend who works with plastic and fiberglass and I´m planning on painting them anyway. thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So earlier this morning my dad went to Hollywood Florida and bought me a race set of fiberglass fairings down at Moto Fairings over in Miramar Parkway I think it is. Pretty nice quallity he says, I should be receiving them within 30 days or so... in the midtime I´m getting both silvers and the red colour done at the paint store...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Shame i didn't see this earlier as i still have some stuff from the FBF FX bike. Have a few lowers, a fiberglass race tail as well as a carbon race tail.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shame i didn't see this earlier as i still have some stuff from the FBF FX bike. Have a few lowers, a fiberglass race tail as well as a carbon race tail.
well send me some pictures of the lowers with prices as well as that fiberglass race tail section. I might still buy something from you...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts