MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay! Please don't shoot me!!! I only want to know if there are full-body fairings made for our beloved naked Brutale. We all know the body position on the Brutale is so comfortable for those long beautiful rides. But, we also know that our F4's are so beautiful with that sexxxxy body styling..yet a torturous ride over 200 miles. Can we have it both ways with the Brutale - full body fairing beauty...and long-range comfort? Or, Brutale-style high-rise handle bars for the F4 (I had a broken wrist and torn tendons, so the low bar position is very very painful). Again, please don't throw stones at my head:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can the tabs be welded onto the Brutale in order to accommodate the F4 fairings. I know this is sacrilage...my apologies:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brutale handle bars for the F4???

How about Brutale-style handle bars for the F4??? My doctor says I will need therapy for my wrist for at least a year, and I don't want to give up my number 1 passion.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes! That looks like it'll work perfectly!!! It's an F4 made naked w/the high bars! That's exactly what I need!!!! Thank you! Please send Udo's email addy. Thanks!!!:)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
oicdn said:
I dunno...I for some reason think it looks nasty..
You have to remember he made it when it wasn't looking likely that they'd ever produce the Brutale, that's why I made that mention.

I'll pm you the address snappo.

By the way all, Udo makes some very nice parts. Quality is at least as good as factory:

http://www.motorrad-lust.de/MV- Agusta Spezial.pdf

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
JamesC said:
You have to remember he made it when it wasn't looking likely that they'd ever produce the Brutale, that's why I made that mention.
yeah I know...I just think that whole headlight area is what makes it ugly...it looks too FZ1 knock-off...if you're gonna go naked, you have to lose the upper....it can't look like it does...otherwise, it just looks like an F4 and he decided to ride around without plastic, or he just recently wrecked...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Get an F4 and place some risers on the forks for comfort. That way, you have what you want with the fairings and the comfort of the higher bars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts