MV Agusta Forum banner

841 - 855 of 855 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
In order to do so I had to change my appearance. Here's a recent pic.

I think the image transformation is coming along nicely.....some ink and a bigger belly are next. Of course, I still need to buy that bad Harley

:later:
whoa, I know I have not been on line in a while but geeeze Ed.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
whoa, I know I have not been on line in a while but geeeze Ed.

OK, OK...I was just practicing my bad ass biker look....Here's another less angry shot from January.

New Granddaughter...I'm thinking "help...take it away before it starts crying".....:ahhh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Two of my favorite pictures of ED....

DSC_0934r.jpg

DSC_0537r.jpg

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Pic of me right after losing a pinball tournament late last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Yo Ian, all is finally well in NYC as summer is here. Trackdays, bbqs, and short shorts.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Randy? Are you ok? You're letting an F4 rider get away with saying he's looking forward to track days and his short shorts?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
hah, you're right. Given the previous images in this thread, not sure mentioning my short shorts was a good idea.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Another variation...

Pam has been playing "hair dresser".... :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Yo Ian, all is finally well in NYC as summer is here. Trackdays, bbqs, and short shorts.
Randy? Are you ok? You're letting an F4 rider get away with saying he's looking forward to track days and his short shorts?
hah, you're right. Given the previous images in this thread, not sure mentioning my short shorts was a good idea.

Thanks Juney. It's hard to defend the honor of Brutistas against the Fweenies without help from friends like you.....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Pam has been playing "hair dresser".... :jsm:
Ed is channeling Bruce (or is it Caitlyn?) Jenner with this photo. Is estrogen treatment next Ed? :stickpoke

841 - 855 of 855 Posts