821 - 840 of 855 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
A disqualifier at any rate.....

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
...asleep at the switch in your local nuke plant...

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
...hey, where'd you gat that picture....

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Security cameras at your station.

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
You are good!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You'd better buy an F4 else Randy is gonna ban you and remove any evidence of your existing.
Ryan....if I had the propensity to do that, I'd have done it many times in the past.....:)

(Kidding).

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You'd better buy an F4 else Randy is gonna ban you and remove any evidence of your existing.
Got an F4 on order... Then the next picture can be uploaded and they will be buggered too :p :beer:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Got an F4 on order... Then the next picture can be uploaded and they will be buggered too :p :beer:
Well there you go, proving our point. :)
You could have said; They'd be up the creek. Or, paraphrase my favourite; It would be as if they were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

BUT OH NO... You use the term " buggered ". That clearly identifies you first and foremost as a Brutale rider. :stickpoke:):):)

·
Administrator
20,750 Posts
I've decided to become a Harly Biker

In order to do so I had to change my appearance. Here's a recent pic.

I think the image transformation is coming along nicely.....some ink and a bigger belly are next. Of course, I still need to buy that bad Harley

:later:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Geeeze Ed, you look like Ted Kazinsky.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Ed's going for the movie star look. Right Ed? :stickpoke :jsm:

·
Administrator
20,750 Posts
You got it !!!! I'll going to try and get a role in The Walking Dead soon (filmed not far from my PTC home).

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Remember Ed.....women will lie. No matter what Pam has said, she doesn't like that look. :stickpoke

:)

821 - 840 of 855 Posts