MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference in performance between the F4-1000 Senna and the F4-1000R ???
Is there a difference in the HP? Is there a difference in the componentry?? Or is it pretty much the same bike with a different paint scheme and smaller production numbers??? :nerd:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Engine of the Senna and the F4-R are the same.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i believe it's the following:
wheels, fork tube coating, carbon bits (on senna), rear shock

and the obvious cosmetic differences.

alex

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
odonata said:
pretty much the same except the wheels, rear shock, CF parts, seat material and the obvious paint scheme.

oh, not sure if the R has titanium nitride coating on the fork legs... the Senna does.
Pretty sure the R does not have ti/ni

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
oicdn said:
And the Senna is baller....
What's that mean Nate? Baller?? :confused:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
more big money flashy exclusive! (i hate the pimp reference.)

baller is slang for a person who makes alot of money. in poorer communities that would be toward athletes. basket"baller", foot"baller". for those not so fortunate to be making money that way, in the streets a baller is synonymous with a drug dealer or hustler. but it doesn't have to be. there are some ballers on .net for sure! :smoking:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^^ You're like a dictionary :laughing:

But yeah....lotsa ballers on the .net for sure...

I'de pick a Senna over an R....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
style_one said:
more big money flashy exclusive! (i hate the pimp reference.)

baller is slang for a person who makes alot of money. in poorer communities that would be toward athletes. basket"baller", foot"baller". for those not so fortunate to be making money that way, in the streets a baller is synonymous with a drug dealer or hustler. but it doesn't have to be. there are some ballers on .net for sure! :smoking:
you see.....
that's why i come here
to learn all the slang that nerds like me are usually not privy to

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Aha! You colonial guys should learn to speak the Queen's English....like wot I do!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
we do learn it...then we "embellish" it! but i won't get into "doggies dangles" and all that! :laughing:

-5000 (old slang for "i'm outta here"..."outta"="outtie" which sounds like "audi" as in "audi 5000" the mid '80s sedan as in driving away) see all the intelligent complexities of it?!?!? but i wouldn't go around saying that anymore :toothless:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah but he wont say it "Ou-dee", rather he'll say it "Ah-dee"
I'm "Ahdee" LOL!
I just say "Peace Out Yo"
There we go, a much better vernacular in Ebonics wouldnt you say?
Quite so Old Chap, quite so!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts