DRAFT SOP :blah:
- Remove the seat plastic at the hinge.
- Remove Silver side tank covers (maybe not necessary but easier to see front mounts)
- Remove a single bolt at the rear of the tank. Front mounts just push against a frame rail.
- Unclip two quick connectors to release (fuel supply and return) that detach on the tank end.
- Detach single plug from loom to fuel pump to disconnect.
Not sure what kays you have on yours, but with it off might pay to inspect/clean the tank out. Maybe even change the fuel filter if you are near needing it.
The PCIII harness plugs into the injectors and the stock harness into the PCIII. There is also 1 tap into the TPS. I might be able to reach the TPS, but I think the injectors will require the tank to be off..