MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's just me, but when my bikes idling at a light or whatnot, and I'm standing in position, its almost as if the bike every so slightly sways left to right. Is it an Italian 4 thing? My twins don't do this, and neither did my old gixxer or some of the other Jap machines I have been on, well at least that I noticed. Any input?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Pretty sure mine dosen't, maybe its blown your senses away ;).

But seriously, I once had a really really load exaust on my 600 that gave me headaches, I felt strange on that at times. After that I got a baffle made.

Jonathan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way am I the only one who's feeling this?!?!? I swear it sways ever so slightly side to side. A friend of mine told me its normal on 4's. Something to do with the way the crank is offset and how many new bikes have actually added additional rotaing "mini cranks" to offset that effect (bike in point the new gixxer). I'm still researching thi sinfo....

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yes felt ever so slightly on all of our MVs... some people feel it, some don't...

May be because of the way the engine works; 2 pistons go up and 2 stay down, causing some kind of effect.

Nothing wrong with the bike though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try putting your feet on the ground. :) J/K. My 750 F4 does the same, but it is very slight. Some days I dont even feel it. Had a honda 900 blade that did the same. Just ride it, its fine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts