1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
Those do look nice.

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit on 2006 front end?
Rear yes, front only with spacer modifications....but yes, they could be made to work.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit on 2006 front end?
If these are off an F3 Oro they won't fit a 2006 F4 1000S, Senna, Veltro, or CC without mods. In addition, the F3 rear wheel (except for F3 Ago) is 5.5" and most F4's (except for F4 Ago) use a 6" rear wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
If the OP can provide a part number of the wheels, it would make things a lot easier for interested parties. Are you sure these are forged?

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Ah, I was going on the info you posted in the fb ad. Here you do mention they are 6". My apologies. I've put older wheels on a newer bike but not vice versa. The standard 06 F4 uses a 35mm axle and the newer bikes, 25mm dia. Other than changing the spacers to one with a 35mm ID, not sure what else needs to be done, sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
No, not if the rear is 6". In my experience, I've always seen F3 forged wheels to be anodized and +10 F4 forged to be painted. Adding to the confusion, the F3 Ago rear wheel is 6" but I believe also anodized.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some MV's that came with this type of wheel.

All with lightweight forged wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello
Will these fit a 2006 Brutale 910S?
thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello
Will these fit a 2006 Brutale 910S?
thanks.
Rear, yes.

Front, not sure if it's a straight swap.

I think the general consensus is that earlier MV's had a different size front axle. You may need to swap bearings or axles or spacers if it isn't a straight swap.

Not sure if you're up to messing around with that. I'm happy to take any measurements you need.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts