MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
article with interesting graph, also traction graph at wheel in gears 2 and 3. (page 6)

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks mate, not looking to good for the F4RR performance figures and weight wise. But I will still buy it before any of the others :mouthwate.
but very positive comments concerning the suspension
and agility. so the conclusion of the editors:

"the perfect dream bike would be the BMW engine combined with
the F4 chassis suspension. :mouthwate:mouthwate

in the end, we should let chris at x-bike play a bit
with a new F4RR and hopefully the dream bike will
drop out :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Thanks Hans.

German test, German winner. No surprises there then. :blah:

Behave yourself :naughty:

I have just taken out a RSV4 APRC Factory for a test and at the moment i'm not too impressed, i'm not dissapointed, but i'm not impressed either.................I'll sleep on it:)

You can see what MCN were on about the flat spot at 9000rpm on the graph

·
Registered
48 Posts
MV is first in style, sound, handling and precision.
Accelaration is also equal to the BMW.
BMW has maybe the best engine, but forget about the rest.

Kawa.....? Who care´s?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanx for the artice! I was about to buy the magazine.... It pretty much says everthing. The 2010 F4 would compete in top speed with the BMW..

·
Registered
105 Posts
For what we pay extra to regular F4..... it should be faster,,, lets be honest.... i will receive mine any moment now...... but i am disapointed with the engine.... it should be at least,,,,, like bmw ,,,even more...when the price of the bike is more the 30% over BMW .....
but who cares..... at least you can look at the bike..... :) bww...is just awfull.... terrible design....

thanks for posting ... i also wanted to buy that magazine online....and i was not able... good tought ;)

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
For what we pay extra to regular F4..... it should be faster,,, lets be honest.... i will receive mine any moment now...... but i am disapointed with the engine.... it should be at least,,,,, like bmw ,,,even more...when the price of the bike is more the 30% over BMW .....
but who cares..... at least you can look at the bike..... :) bww...is just awfull.... terrible design....

thanks for posting ... i also wanted to buy that magazine online....and i was not able... good tought ;)
If you find the speed of the MV disappointing you must be one of the best riders in the world. I can't think of a single superbike I would describe as disappointing in the speed category. Anytime you can go over 150mph it's not disappointing.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts

You've got a serious typing problem there mate; have someone look at it. :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts

Another one of those "I bought my bike by the figures in a $10 magazine", give it back before you ride it, that way you won't feel the disappointment so much.:stickpoke
Or you can go ride the thing, get your arse kicked because you can't actualy ride, and then blame the manufacturer. :loser:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I myself base all my purchasing decisions on the cursory reading I am allowed in newsstands before the staff asks me to either buy the magazine or sod the f*ck off... :wtf:

Sometimes that means I have to leaf to the "verdict" in a hurry, and then the lack of enthousiasm with which I attended my speedreading classes becomes a real problem... :cry:

Oh, and if you're not fast enough it's always your equipment that causes that. Everyone knows that.

·
Registered
530 Posts
is anyone gonna talk about those prices!!!!!!!
:-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(before you start, i know they are in euro, but still!!!!!)
(and i know they have extra taxes stacked on top, but still!!!!!!!)
:-O!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The BMW is better. it is obvious,,,, the same driver... ama or pro.... will always be faster in BMW..... but will always look worst ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
no... i didnt buy the bike after i saw the photos in a 10 US magazine.... i decide to buy it.... after i went to website of MV ... and look at the photos.... just that is enought (replace my F4 1000 R )

·
Registered
105 Posts
hehehe but you understand what i mean.... just try to write in my language.... and you will see how hard it is ;) :p
anyway.... for sure the most beautiful bike in the world ;)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Another one of those "I bought my bike by the figures in a $10 magazine", give it back before you ride it, that way you won't feel the disappointment so much.:stickpoke
Or you can go ride the thing, get your arse kicked because you can't actualy ride, and then blame the manufacturer. :loser:
Why do you keep bringing peoples riding skill level into the equation?

I know we can't all be superstars, but to be brutally honest Rossi would make you look like a wan**r, it's all relative, leave it out:jerkoff:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Looking at the graphs it's a shame the MV graph has the steps in it over 9000rpm, and whats with the 20% higher fuel consumption?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts