MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have fully build my bike back from a full track to street legal again, except that I still don't have my clutch switch installed since all I could find are non F4rr clutch switches. Could anyone help me out for an actual photo of the F4rr clutch switch, is it different from f4r or f4 models? I am 200 miles away from my nearest delearship to even get an actual look at the switches. All help came from donsy and spitfire on this build, but I can't seem to find any full pics of the f4rr clutch switch attach to the left control unit.

·
Super Moderator
22,332 Posts
I would assume, if you have the parts manual from Donsy's site, you can compare the part numbers for compatibilty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I do and I bought the parts according to the number but it just wouldn't match. f4r have different left control unit design and number but the clutch switch part number was the same on all models of my2010+ f4s. I bought the parts from UK, assuming form the parts numbers but it won't fit and match.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clutch switch

It is currently bridged Donsy, but after every 10 mile from start the clutch switch error appears. It doesn't really affect the bike on this set-up but after a year of seeing it really is becoming annoying. Thanks by the way for all the manuals! it really helped me a lot, not a single minute that it was sent to the dealer for the build.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Can you use a hydraulic brake switch?
That's what I did when I went to the Brembo RCS master on my Ducati.
Works well.
The thread is 10mm by 1mm fine pitch, not like the Jap's use.
It come from a KTM dirt bike, they use the fine thread.
The last one I purchased was about $20 I think here in OZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts