MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I can’t seem to find my lambda that goes in to this:(see picture)

This is the only part I’m missing right now and then my RC will be ready for race.

Please, please can anyone help me with this part - it is supposed to be on the OEM exhaust - urgent???!!

I’m not even sure of what part I’m supposed to look for. The tuner says I got the OEM exhaust back to Sweden, but it’s impossible since it is too large to not find.

I use PayPal or bank wire if that’s any help(?)!!

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Ok, I'll bite....what year is your F4 RC?

(Yes it's important for what you seek.)

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Thanks. Could you please put that information in your signature line?

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Part Number 8000A8968 is what you seek.

It is apparently the same for first and second Gen bikes as the part number is the same for my 2008 F4 312R.

1.jpg

I do not have the 2013 parts manual to confirm, but the 2010 parts manual shows the same part.

A quick google search shows it available for around 196 GBP or 250 USD.

·
Administrator
19,829 Posts
Standard heated narrow band o2 sensor..... the MV part is made by NGK/NTK (the same folks that make spark plugs).

There are a few variations in design, including thread size, but the basic function is the same.

I just purchased one at the auto store for a bike I am working on. Same sensor, just different wire loom length and connector. So I took the connector from the original and spliced it on the new one.

NTK part number 23158.... exact same design as the MV sensor. $45 at my auto store.

You can get the connector to adapt the auto parts store sensor from http://www.cycleterminal.com/amp-superseal-connectors.html if needed.

Reactions: NicholasF4

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Thanks. Could you please put that information in your signature line?
I love that you never get tired of saying this. :wink2: Nicholas isn't new but maybe rules for new members and anyone asking a specific question should be, no YMM in your sig or post, no response to your question. >:)

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
I love that you never get tired of saying this. :wink2: Nicholas isn't new but maybe rules for new members and anyone asking a specific question should be, no YMM in your sig or post, no response to your question. >:)
It's mostly because I field hundreds of questions on many MV models and when a thread get two pages deep, the initial information is lost.

Especially with electrical wiring, the MV varies year-to-year and makes some sweeping changes. For instance from 2012 to 2013 , on the F4, the ECU changed and on some years, polarity for things like injectors changes...look at Mitch's thread on quick shifters....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts