MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
This is a great idea for people on this forum to finally get together on this side of the pond and having been to a few bubs it would be good for our US family to enjoy our hospitality for once. Well done Sam and I will try to go to a race if time allows. All the very best Sam you alone deserve a big pat on the back for getting this together.

Andrew thankyou so much. Means alot too me that i have the support of you and everyone else. Being a mv enthusiast you know that im mpre than just a brand affiliated owner. I love to help out when i can and i want to see our community grow. Whatever i can do to put us back on the map ill tey my best even if we make a start we will all be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Sam, Cindy and I are thinking of attending IOM TT 2020 and there are several other interested mvagusat.net parties that would enjoy that. Accommodations are the tough part and it would have to get planned soon. I'd be happy to help from here in any way I can.

Chuck

Chuck. I would love to have you guys and cindy as well as everyone else you can bring with you. Thankyou for the offer to help i appreciate it as i will be a first timer at TT i will need all yhe help i can get.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
WMEHNE WILL YOU HAVE A WAY FOR MEMBERS TO DONATE MONEY TO THE TEAM? IF HEALTH IMPROVES I WILL BE AT TT BUT IN ANY CASE I WILL DONATE CASH TO YOUR EFFORT . Should be closing large deal on Friday so I can finally retire .

Mate thankyou very much for the offer. But keep your money resdy for a ticket to TT and i would rather see you stand by ourside watching with us. Maybe even help out with all the tech you know too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Now I need to work out how I can ensure that my schedule for work doesn't interfere with next years TT !!!

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Now I need to work out how I can ensure that my schedule for work doesn't interfere with next years TT !!!
You can just quit working like Cindy and I have! :smoking:

(Ok, that's not exactly true...Cindy is stuck working until the 20th of this month, then she is done!:drummer:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
You can just quit working like Cindy and I have! :smoking:

(Ok, that's not exactly true...Cindy is stuck working until the 20th of this month, then she is done!:drummer:)
Sounds like a plan but I might have to wait a few years.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Having watched the TT this year for the first time and thinking that this would be just the right spot to revive MV's Motorsports legacy as the cooperation with Cuzari seems to turn into a nightmare, this is like a dream coming true.

My deepest respect for this venture! You are not only a (because of the bikes involved obviously important) customer/friend of MV Agusta, but this is being an "MVAssador" in the most extreme sense.

Pulling off a TT race team is a stunt by itself, but doing it with this bike is absolutely phenomenal.

And conducting this in the year when the company has to deal without a litre superbike is a great support for the brand. MVA hopefully recognizes this and should back you with factory support.

My deepest respect, @wnehme!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
count me in for the TT next year (vacation days are already scheduled, so 100% confirmed!). I'll probably come with my KTM though since the F3 is too modified to be ridden on the street and doesn't really allow any kind of luggage...

if there's a BSB race in let's say 2 weeks after the TT I'd gladly join you there :)

Chuck what's the status of your plans, are you and Cindy in for sure for the TT? Is there any progress in the accomondations part so I don't need to start from scratch?

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Chuck what's the status of your plans, are you and Cindy in for sure for the TT? Is there any progress in the accomondations part so I don't need to start from scratch?

Felix, I have had feelers out to my friends on the IOM for a couple of years now. They have told me they can help out when I pull the trigger.

Turning this into an MV Event probably changes that, but I will be checking with them this month to get things rolling.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Felix, I have had feelers out to my friends on the IOM for a couple of years now. They have told me they can help out when I pull the trigger.

Turning this into an MV Event probably changes that, but I will be checking with them this month to get things rolling.
Well hurry up then it's not as if you don't have the time:grin2::grin2::f4::stickpoke:king:

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Well hurry up then it's not as if you don't have the time:grin2::grin2::f4::stickpoke:king:

Oooh , I'm a busy man....:naughty: :heart: :humpother: :blowjob: :piss: :hump: :spank: :moon: :wave: :smoking:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes guys.
I appreciate it alot that there will be forum members here who appreciate the effort and also love too see the brand back racing. For people who know me i wasnt going to leave a ex wsbk just in a garage. I would make use of it. I was watching TT highlights one night in bed and it dawned on me what to do. Imagine we could win TT one more time.

I guess we needed to gain some info using the motec electronics as it currently has magenti marrelli for wsbk. That as well as gain info on the bumpy circuits so we can have some idea for TT something better than nothing before we go next year.

If we make the 2020 TT i think we should do a forum group TT club and all go over and support MV. We have morena as a beer sponsor so that ameans free beers boys lol

This is great news, F4 at the TT would be amazing, would love to see a F3 too. I will be across there next year from Australia. Shame I can't bring my MV with me to ride!

Hopefully this time I can hire a car or bike if anyone has recommendations to do so.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
This is certainly excellent news and good luck, Sam, with all the efforts, 2020 was to be my first trip to the TT, and to support MV would make that extra special.

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Gee....if Masis and Chuck are going, maybe I need to consider going, too. Give myself the trip as a 69th birthday gift!!

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
Accommodations are the tough part of this gig. Speaking with Juan, he informs me that most folks line up the next year's accommodations as they are on the IOM this year.

He did suggest Glamping and that might be a fun way to go.....

I asked him if he could look into accomodations for maybe 20 folks and his initial response was..."Jeez you don't want much!!!"

That implies the difficulty for this.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Anyone know the dates for next year?

·
Super Moderator
21,404 Posts
I have just sent the following inquiry to these folks at the recommendation of a friend who lives on The Isle:

https://www.glenhelenglamping.com/

I am considering your organization for an IOM TT trip for 2020. I do not have a final number of participant yet, but I anticipate around 20 folks will attend. This would be for the time of June 6, 2020 until June 13, 2020 as a reference point.
What is the availability and cost of accomodations?
Thanks,
Chuck Julius

We shall see what shakes out!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts