MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sam, this is awesome! Are you going to be coming over at all to watch any of them? I will be trying to get to a race or two this year if the diary permits!

·
Registered
330 Posts
For any of you guys who follow the bsb and live in england and want to watch a race i will orga ise passes for you and you can meet danny kent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an incredibly generous offer .... and one I would love to take you up on.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Sam, this is awesome! Are you going to be coming over at all to watch any of them? I will be trying to get to a race or two this year if the diary permits!

Hey chris. Im trying to get to brqnds hatch or cadwell park

Ill see which i can make. Pm me and ill send you my wattsapp to get you passes on the house and meet danny.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Paul K Beautiful F4RC.... WNEHME /ALL , From what I have seen the tracks in BSB seem to be tight and technical. Even in WSBK the MV F4RC was the best handling Superbike on the Grid. (MotoCourse and Superbike review annual) Hopefully The MV F4RCs Sweet Handling will help negate the Ducati V4Rs power. Yes , the Ducati V4 Monoque chassis has been improved over its predecessor 1199/1299 V-Twin but Ducati still hasn't fully sorted it out yet.

iT took Ducati 2 years to get the 1199(more power=Monoque Chassis) to match the lap times of the 1198 (less power Steel Trellis Chassis) on the same courses Davies as the rider.
When I first saw the Ducati V4 partcial aluminum chassis bars I thought Ducati had went to a traditional aluminum box section chassis. Then I noticed the Aluminum beams on the V4 where short and bolted to engine and Ducati stayed with the Monoque design .

I have been very interested in the Steel Trellis Chassis... Comeback?... The MV F4RC raised the bar on what Horsepower a Steel Chellis Chassis can be used and have the motorcycle handle well/be competitive. KTM is looking to raise the bar once again .

·
Registered
925 Posts
That is great news, i wish you all best of luck with the season and look forward to seeing your MV on the track. Very exciting.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Love it Sam! Believe it or not I was waiting for something like this.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That is amazing. Congratulations and this gives me a reason to start following british superbike. Best wishes going forward.

For any of you guys who follow the bsb and live in england and want to watch a race i will orga ise passes for you and you can meet danny kent.

Thanks bro. Im going to do my best to put that MV on the podium at TT. Thats my goal thats my dream. Imagine that.

Will take you up on that very generous offer later in the year,👍

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes guys.
I appreciate it alot that there will be forum members here who appreciate the effort and also love too see the brand back racing. For people who know me i wasnt going to leave a ex wsbk just in a garage. I would make use of it. I was watching TT highlights one night in bed and it dawned on me what to do. Imagine we could win TT one more time.

I guess we needed to gain some info using the motec electronics as it currently has magenti marrelli for wsbk. That as well as gain info on the bumpy circuits so we can have some idea for TT something better than nothing before we go next year.

If we make the 2020 TT i think we should do a forum group TT club and all go over and support MV. We have morena as a beer sponsor so that ameans free beers boys lol

·
Super Moderator
21,436 Posts
If we make the 2020 TT i think we should do a forum group TT club and all go over and support MV. We have morena as a beer sponsor so that ameans free beers boys lol
Sam, Cindy and I are thinking of attending IOM TT 2020 and there are several other interested mvagusat.net parties that would enjoy that. Accommodations are the tough part and it would have to get planned soon. I'd be happy to help from here in any way I can.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes guys.
I appreciate it alot that there will be forum members here who appreciate the effort and also love too see the brand back racing. For people who know me i wasnt going to leave a ex wsbk just in a garage. I would make use of it. I was watching TT highlights one night in bed and it dawned on me what to do. Imagine we could win TT one more time.

I guess we needed to gain some info using the motec electronics as it currently has magenti marrelli for wsbk. That as well as gain info on the bumpy circuits so we can have some idea for TT something better than nothing before we go next year.

This is a great idea for people on this forum to finally get together on this side of the pond and having been to a few bubs it would be good for our US family to enjoy our hospitality for once. Well done Sam and I will try to go to a race if time allows. All the very best Sam you alone deserve a big pat on the back for getting this together.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
WMEHNE WILL YOU HAVE A WAY FOR MEMBERS TO DONATE MONEY TO THE TEAM? IF HEALTH IMPROVES I WILL BE AT TT BUT IN ANY CASE I WILL DONATE CASH TO YOUR EFFORT . Should be closing large deal on Friday so I can finally retire .

·
Registered
819 Posts
This is a great idea for people on this forum to finally get together on this side of the pond and having been to a few bubs it would be good for our US family to enjoy our hospitality for once. Well done Sam and I will try to go to a race if time allows. All the very best Sam you alone deserve a big pat on the back for getting this together.
Very True

Count me in for the TT, would be good to get a, err what is the collective noun for MV's?, well what every it a group of Mv's together, fingers crossed no fog next year.

Collective noun: a gallery of?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts