MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was into visit my friends @ FBF today and this offering is quite nice:


Peter,

Just a reminder, All 2007 MV F41000R models have been reduced down to $19,795.00 and you can get financing as low as 3.74% for up to 84 months. This deal is good at MV dealers Nationwide. Price may vary dealer to dealer, this price is good at FBF. Also, at FBF we are throwing in a Two Year Unlimited Mileage Maintenance Program. Major services only. 600 mile first service, 7,500 mile service, 15,000 miles service etc. Good for two years from date of purchase, unlimited miles. Only available at FBF.

Thanks,



Vincent Canzanese III
Fast By Ferracci
Sales Manager
888.ferracci-toll free
215.657.1276
215.657.3832 fax
609.647.3142 cell


As I preach to the choir, this is a GREAT deal on a GREAT cycle.

Peter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,015 Posts
That is an awesome deal!!! If I didn't have already two MV's I would jump on that one, great price on the bike, unbelievable financing and the majpor services for two years??? That is worth thousands of dollars...if you were waiting for the righ timeto get a 1000R this would be it. Even if you have to ship it,which is not more than $500-$600, the only issue if you are not local to FBF is that youloose out on the free service offer,but I am sure if you talk to them they'll do something for you instead...man it is tempting, but how can i justify a 4th MV in my garage????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
Scottsdale MV also sent an e-mail saying $4,000 off an F4R and the 3.75% finance. So I think any dealer can do this. I'd do it but I'd take a bath selling my F4S.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
U.K. Dealers

Reopropf said:
Was into visit my friends @ FBF today and this offering is quite nice:


Peter,

Just a reminder, All 2007 MV F41000R models have been reduced down to $19,795.00 and you can get financing as low as 3.74% for up to 84 months. This deal is good at MV dealers Nationwide. Price may vary dealer to dealer, this price is good at FBF. Also, at FBF we are throwing in a Two Year Unlimited Mileage Maintenance Program. Major services only. 600 mile first service, 7,500 mile service, 15,000 miles service etc. Good for two years from date of purchase, unlimited miles. Only available at FBF.

Thanks,



Vincent Canzanese III
Fast By Ferracci
Sales Manager
888.ferracci-toll free
215.657.1276
215.657.3832 fax
609.647.3142 cell


As I preach to the choir, this is a GREAT deal on a GREAT cycle.

Peter
come on U.K. dealers we know you have checked this out

lets see better deals
 

·
The Machinist
Joined
·
2,448 Posts
My dealer has one Dova, but it's mine! hands off!:laughing: Motoforza in Escondido. I put some pics up somewhere on here.

What are the service costs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,476 Posts
B.Harris said:
My dealer has one Dova, but it's mine! hands off!:laughing: Motoforza in Escondido. I put some pics up somewhere on here.

What are the service costs?
lol no problem I would be stretching myself for a few months to do this. So I am trying to talk myself out of it.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
19,855 Posts
B.Harris said:
My dealer has one Dova, but it's mine! hands off!:laughing: Motoforza in Escondido. I put some pics up somewhere on here.

What are the service costs?
Dova....don't despair. I think the Atlanta Ga dealer has one....and he's a lot closer to you then California.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,476 Posts
as good of a deal as this is I think I am going to make myself wait. I want to get a slash cut system as well when I get a bike and buying it now going into the cold season is not fun. I will just have to make myself wait...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
Dova80 said:
as good of a deal as this is I think I am going to make myself wait. I want to get a slash cut system as well when I get a bike and buying it now going into the cold season is not fun. I will just have to make myself wait...
Dova, wouldn't you get a better deal going into the cold season when sales are slowing?

I guess if you wait, the new bikes will filter through and there still should be good deals on older stock...and spring will be upon you for nice riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,476 Posts
Broms said:
Dova, wouldn't you get a better deal going into the cold season when sales are slowing?

I guess if you wait, the new bikes will filter through and there still should be good deals on older stock...and spring will be upon you for nice riding.
Yea with spring coming in the new f4312RR should be starting to come out which means better deals on the 1000R hopefully I can make enough difference to buy some slash tips! If it doesn't happen I will just start looking for the 312...
 

·
The Machinist
Joined
·
2,448 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you right now Dova.:cry: I have to wait until Jan. or Feb.:ahhh: I hope the deal rolls over to the 312! How long is this promotion lasting for anyway?

Oh...and is the red on the Tamburini and the Corse the same red thats on a standard F4?
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top