MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Salvage title really really really does kill this bike from an investment point of view.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

·
Vendor
5,408 Posts
That's what I would like to know,cc claimed 200hp,and later 1078 claimed 190 hp,what did MV do to give the cc 10 extra HP?

·
Registered
272 Posts
It's the only 1078 produced with TSS, which is good for about 10HP.

I dyno'd mine, it produced 182 RWHP, so MV's numbers are pretty accurate (200CHP).

·
Registered
183 Posts
It does look like a scam. Notice the eBay pictures are all cropped from the ones on the Aussie site such that the "bikesales.com.au" stamps do not show up. In the cases where the Aussie photo is not cropped, the stamp is relatively easy to rub off. And, see the evidence of the rub-outs on the left arm of the rear stand in the photo with the license plate. It's interesting to see the two sets of photos side-by-side and compare.

It's also a shame that people try to scam others and rip them off. And, it's too bad that dirtbags that do this often are not chased down and a not usually punished for their attempted (or committed) frauds.

Buyer beware!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
This auction is like watching a thief work in slow motion and not being able to smash him over the head with a rear stand at full speed.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts