MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of these photos were taken on 5 Oct 2007, one day prior to the F4CC unveiling we will be having. Photos courtesy of my friend Jayar Reyes, JuniorMonkey Productions at www.juniormonkey.com

These are just a sample of the shots taken. If anyone would like full resolution versions of these photos without watermark, please PM me for information.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope you guys enjoy the photos. There were nearly a hundred shots taken, many of which I havent posted but will be featured in the gallery.

But stay tuned! We have shots of the F4CC fully stripped of her "cocktail dress" coming soon!

·
Registered
307 Posts
more pix, please!!! the more i see it,the more i love it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This bike is pointless. Does anyone really think that they're going to get to the limit with this thing? No way...The owners will probably %#&* themselves as soon as they kick the foot stand up on a Sunday morning. A waste of time and anyone's money. What was the point?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
gazzer996 said:
This bike is pointless. Does anyone really think that they're going to get to the limit with this thing? No way...The owners will probably %#&* themselves as soon as they kick the foot stand up on a Sunday morning. A waste of time and anyone's money. What was the point?

All 1000CC motorcycles are pointless..

If you have the money to buy one of these so be it. Pointless I think not, that would be similar to saying anything car or motorcycle over 60 hp is pointless because they cant use it all on the road.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Broms said:
Very nice Mark.

Can I fly over and take it for a demo ride?:stickpoke
You can have sloppy seconds after me! :humpother

as for a demo day, stay tuned... it may happen sooner than you think, and when it does, all are invited!

regardless, we'd love to have all of you over as guests, with or without an occassion, to tell stories, take a ride, and cap it off with a few bottles of wine. or a few cases of cheap beer! :D

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice pics!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gazzer996 said:
No offense, but you're completely missing the (exclaimation) point of this motorcycle's existence.

In essence, this bike is Claudio Castiglioni's wettest dream, hand built by MV Agusta. It is the definition of excess, and designed to be owned by few and lusted by all.

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey brother! hw could you say its pointless? as long as u hv the money to buy it, & the guts to ride it, then do it. we are not worthy to judge this machine as long as we ride it. MV, my dream machine!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FSL said:
Nice shots. What are these two black buttons in a swing arm for?
They are plugs for a data sensor that can be installed in the portholes. This is a standard feature on all magnesium swingarms.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hardly lusted by all...total excess BS. Get a grip on reality. $135,000 US dollars for a modified MV F4 with this and that? Really! Could you imagine the twat who drops this thing?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
gazzer996 said:
Hardly lusted by all...total excess BS. Get a grip on reality. $135,000 US dollars for a modified MV F4 with this and that? Really! Could you imagine the twat who drops this thing?

I am guessing you dont have the money for the CC....

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
gazzer996 said:
Security to isle 4 ... we have a trouble maker.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
gazzer996 said:
So you've seen the bike in person gazzer and you still dont like it?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
gazzer996 said:
I don't think I would buy it even if the $ didn't matter.

But I will LUSt after it until the cows come home !!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts