MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there are F4CC owners on this forum. :stickpoke PLease PM me about Whats the Difference of F4CC to any other F4 Bikes. is it worth the price? is the performance really imperssive? i need to know b4 i get one. :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

tnx.
Mabuhay

·
Registered
593 Posts
is cost around 120000 dollar has a all carbon body and magnesium and titatium underbody. is has about 200 pk, 100 are made but only 99 for sale because the designer kept one

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is alot of other things i could buy for $120k. like a lightly used ferrari!
yap! thats true. ferrari is awesome but m not a fun of it nor porsche. i prefer Bugatti, Bentley (continental GT), Lambo SL & the upcoming Audi R8 W12-TDI. ferrari is ferrari. cool hyper car.

as i remembered, there was one tv noon-time-show host here in the Philippines who bought a Ferrari F430. he was using it for a month when the government filed a case on him for not paying the PROPER TAX (Phil. Peso 14M) for his F430. you know what he did? he didnt admit that the f430 was his toy. he told that he borrowed that from someone (the F430 was found in a house where the owner can afford only an owner-type jeep: look similar to the Wrangler which cost ofor only Philippine Peso 120,000 up to 500,000). :jerkoff::stickpoke:jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One guy at 15 KM by my home bought one,but I did not see never on the road because his toy is in the bedroom.
Pier
:wtf::wtf::wtf: i thought this bike is purposely built for the street and track?

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
i know there are F4CC owners on this forum. :stickpoke PLease PM me about Whats the Difference of F4CC to any other F4 Bikes. is it worth the price? is the performance really imperssive? i need to know b4 i get one. :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

tnx.
Mabuhay
what the hell, just buy it
youve obviously cash to burn

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ahhh H..L! I say, should buy three of them. Would probably have more equity in the bikes than a house for the next couple of years.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
:wtf::wtf::wtf: i thought this bike is purposely built for the street and track?

No it's sole purpose was/is to line Mr C's pockets with YOUR cash:jsm:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I saw it yesterday in Danbury CT. I definetly think its over priced...I would buy a f 4 1000 and a new 911 for that kind of money. you have to be a :loser: to spend that kind of money on a carbon version of a f 4 1000 in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
A lot of people forget the fact that those who probably can afford the CC already have the other toys he/she wants. I can't imagine buying a CC over say, an aston v8 vantage, but it doesn't mean i wouldn't buy one if i had everything else! :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
No it's sole purpose was/is to line Mr C's pockets with YOUR cash:jsm:
I think its purpose is more marketing--to enhance the ideal that MV Agusta is an exclusive and somewhat unobtainable-for-most bike. Is MV producing F4s in record numbers? Is'nt the US market saturated? Creating the CC gets them free publicity--one of the most expensive and exclusive bikes... More show than go...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
A lot of people forget the fact that those who probably can afford the CC already have the other toys he/she wants. I can't imagine buying a CC over say, an aston v8 vantage, but it doesn't mean i wouldn't buy one if i had everything else! :)

I heard somebody, why spent €350.000 on ferrari when something more exclusive cost only €120.000

So it depends on the view and purpose you buy it for

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
unfortunately, i dont have them Admin. im too young to have them. my father & my big brother has. my way goes to BIKES :moped: :moped: :moped:, SUV's & a car (r32 - planning to put a new beetle full CF body on it & other extras). i'm waiting for my new VW Touareg R50. priced almost the same as the F4CC. (im thinking also purchasing soon, if on the market, Audi Q7 W12 TDI & Cayenne Hybrid Drive System)

this (F4CC) will be my first superbike to be honest with you guys. my second superbike would be Bimota DB7R (200HP & higher torque than 1098R) or Duc 1098R (186HP w/ Termis & 137NM). what would you guys think is best?

i knw, i m quiet different to most of you in terms of cars. & i always choose a brand that belong only to one family name - VW (vw,audi,porsche,bugatti,bentley,lambo,etc...).

hey dont forget, this is the first time also i got money from my own pocket for my new toys and for my house :) :) :)

tnx.
Mabuhay

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Nice position to be in:) I think no matter how well off I was I would object to paying 100,000 euro for a bike that looks like every other F4 out there, the Desmocedici.........yes, it's a totally different bike to a 1098, would you want to pay 100.000 euro for a tarted up1098? me neither...... :stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
unfortunately, i dont have them Admin. im too young to have them. my father & my big brother has. my way goes to BIKES :moped: :moped: :moped:, SUV's & a car (r32 - planning to put a new beetle full CF body on it & other extras). i'm waiting for my new VW Touareg R50. priced almost the same as the F4CC. (im thinking also purchasing soon, if on the market, Audi Q7 W12 TDI & Cayenne Hybrid Drive System)

this (F4CC) will be my first superbike to be honest with you guys. my second superbike would be Bimota DB7R (200HP & higher torque than 1098R) or Duc 1098R (186HP w/ Termis & 137NM). what would you guys think is best?

i knw, i m quiet different to most of you in terms of cars. & i always choose a brand that belong only to one family name - VW (vw,audi,porsche,bugatti,bentley,lambo,etc...).

hey dont forget, this is the first time also i got money from my own pocket for my new toys and for my house :) :) :)

tnx.
Mabuhay

:popcorn: Don't loose control

1 - 20 of 22 Posts