MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this legendary machine today...Details and pictures to follow...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here it is! Seen a Chaparral's Bike Daze in San Bernardino today. I met the owner that bought it from sgcullen, who said that he is keeping it after all...It was listed on ebay at one point...

BTW, The new owner had entered it in a custom bike show, but I believe this form of art was lost on the 909ers, unfortunately, but I sure enjoyed it!

Steve, I don't know how you are not missing this masterpiece...What a gorgeuos bike...Sorry for the camera phone pictures, but I saw it when I rode up, and my cameras were still in my backpack...I did get some hi-res of it during the bike show.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
fazer6 said:
That is an R, Steve's is an S.

The Corse is a body kit, available for both S and R models (or any other for that matter).
I see. When I was looking at MV's site, it was listed under the Corse special bike section. I thought it was a special order bike. :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Glad to see Daniel didn't sell it after all. I contacted him while it was posted on eBay and he said he had a seller. Griff is right about the wheels...just the standard color forged Marchesini's. I am MVless right now but am still looking for a low mileage Brutale 910R...keep your eyes open for one for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts