MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The F4 is the most beautiful high performance bike ever built. It just rules. Period. Even Randy agrees with that somewhere down in his twisted soul. Too stubborn to admit it though.

·
Administrator
20,053 Posts
Yes it is, Lee....and The Brutale is the most beautiful "standard" bike ever made...you have to agree there. I wish I had the cash to buy that matching white 312R and put in my living room to look at....but I'd still ride the Brutie.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The F4 is the most beautiful high performance bike ever built. It just rules. Period. Even Randy agrees with that somewhere down in his twisted soul. Too stubborn to admit it though.
Yes Lee, the F4 is quite beautiful.......but then so is Britney Spears :wtf:, and I wouldn't want her either.......:stickpoke Look in the dictionary under 'high maintenance' and you'll see a picture of both.

As for 'twisted soul'.....I'm hurt! :blah:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You'll get over it El Demento.

Now the truth be told I really like the Brute for various reasons, and I wouldn't hesitate to own one if I didn't have the f4. So there-out of the closet.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Yes Lee, the F4 is quite beautiful.......but then so is Britney Spears :wtf:, and I wouldn't want her either.......:stickpoke Look in the dictionary under 'high maintenance' and you'll see a picture of both.

As for 'twisted soul'.....I'm hurt! :blah:
Britney Spear was beautiful when she was in her prime...around 2000- 2003 but now she's old and outdated compared to the newer models on the market. Even with the slight tweaks, she's still the same old thing. My erection go to Vanessa Hudgens

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts