MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i post some pictures in the users area of little details of my f4 white edition project , which will be finished in about 15 days!! just to make you wait........!!!!!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
777 said:
:barfalot:

can people please stop messing with the "Motorcycle Art" unless your name is Massimo?? :stickpoke
nope :toothless
I'm a car designer by trade...ad it's awsome when people take your design and put their own swing on it......don't always like what they come up with, but enthusiasts just love expressing themselves and like to be individual.

MV Agusta owners are no different

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
777 said:
so far MV owners havent made anything better than the originals imo, keep trying boys :nerd:
It's funny. You chose the blue/silver design and lots of people hated that scheme when it came out. Everyone said not to mess with the original silver/red.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
777 said:
so far MV owners havent made anything better than the originals imo, keep trying boys :nerd:
no no...missing the point...it's not about being better...it's about being different, making it your own.
So many riders find immense joy from making their motorcycles individual...i'm one of them.
Hats off to those who take the initiative to individualize their bike {MV's included} It's a wonderful and harmless way for riders to express themselves and gain immence pride and satisfaction...

I think my bike matches the blue/silver job from the factory, and I'm guessing I'd have many who agree....to each their own.

To all the tinkers out there who tinker with their bikes....power to you :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Veloce is right. Each to their own. I like to keep my bikes (and cars) in standard trim but I'm not averse to a bit of carbon fibre here and there and if someone wants to paint their Brutale lime green with pink spots, (well OK might draw the line at that) but the point being we are all different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that :blah:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Velocemoto said:
nope :toothless
I'm a car designer by trade...ad it's awsome when people take your design and put their own swing on it......don't always like what they come up with, but enthusiasts just love expressing themselves and like to be individual.

MV Agusta owners are no different

Velocemoto what company do you work for? I m a car designer as well...

sides, belly and tail are carbon fairings and swingarm cover are all carbon. I painted the tail and tank silver. I still waiting for my decals and gilles rearsets to come. Ive only owned the bike for less than 3 months and I cant stop messing with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
I see the Yacouba logo on your F4. Is the bike a command from the "moto & motards" journalist ?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BIEN VU OLIVE !!!! no , it's a project i show to a new customer who fall in love, so he decide to let me transform the project in a reality on it's F4 750 !!
but , i know DAVID from "moto et motards" and i will work with YACOUBA in our shop , selling his products!! so the bike will pass on the magasine as soon as it will be finished and it will perhaps serve for the YACOUBA products catalogo!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
777 said:

Well, I certainly don't know about that????
I "personally" think I picked up where MV left off!

Stay tuned for my second set of skin due out soon at a web site near you!!!!
It's a MambAgo creation...!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
Well, I certainly don't know about that????
I "personally" think I picked up where MV left off!

Stay tuned for my second set of skin due out soon at a web site near you!!!!
It's a MambAgo creation...!!!!

Your ago kicks ass! Looks damn good...

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
alkatraxx said:
i post some pictures in the users area of little details of my f4 white edition project , which will be finished in about 15 days!! just to make you wait........!!!!!! ;)
me smells the white veltro replica. :toothless

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shhhhhhhhhuuuuuutttttttttttt style one............ you're on the good way!!!!!
but , it's not any more a veltro replica because i don't have the right to use "veltro" and "gruppo 23" on a non-official f4 ! as i'm working a lot with mv and the factory, sabrina from mv corse told me not to use thoses words because they come from italian army. i don't use the veltro dog too because it's forbiden, but.............i found another one very close to, and i use it.......be patient now!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
people can change their bike all they want, that's fine. i still havent seen anything that looks better than what the factory has done yet. mod your bike all you want, doesnt mean it looks good to everyone. but such as life... different tastes.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts