MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my left signal somes on on its own when I rev the engine while riding. Usually at about 7K under load like medium to hard acceleration. I'm thinking maybe a fault in the cluster that is being triggered by the vibration? Anyone seen this?

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
yes, somebody else had a similar problem, it was in the switch, something was loose inside....

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the switch off and tapped on it and the signal came on so I took it all apart checked it, cleanedit, put dialetric grease in it and back together it went. Seems to be good now we shall see.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Could be the flasher relay too. They are cheaply made. But they are pretty cheap.

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
flasher?

Joe, it can't be the flasher relay, its before the switch in the harness and only has 2 terminals......and it was only the left one

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I took the switch off and tapped on it and the signal came on so I took it all apart checked it, cleanedit, put dialetric grease in it and back together it went. Seems to be good now we shall see.
Sounds like you've nailed the problem..but I'd be very careful to fix it belt and braces as that could get u in all sorts of predicaments

joe

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
fast flasher?

when i go over bumps and my right blinker is on, its flashes madddddd fast
a right side bulb or wire is loose, when it loses contact it flashes fast
:blah::blah::blah:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts