MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
One of the riders in the interview said that they have found a sponsor and soon all 3 of them would be riding mv agusta,red silver versions.i hope to see them on some of the events..in the near future

·
Registered
756 Posts
:crazyeyes :silly: :eek: . In T shirts? :stickpoke

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey that was awesome. I live in Nice and have never heard of this stunt park. I'll have to do some investigating and report back. I used to pull wheelis and stoppies all the time (not to that standard though) but stopped after flipping a Ducati 996 and then an R1. I still pull the odd wheelie but really take car to ensure that no one is likely to get hurt if I lose control! :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
reptile said:
Hey that was awesome. I live in Nice and have never heard of this stunt park. I'll have to do some investigating and report back. I used to pull wheelies and stoppies all the time (not to that standard though) but stopped after flipping a Ducati 996 and then an R1. I still pull the odd wheelie but really take car to ensure that no one is likely to get hurt if I lose control! :(
I feel the same about taking care when and where to wheelie and occasionally do a stoppie. That's about it concerning stunts for me (we also have very strict law enforcement here in Belgium). But it is some awesome footage.
Been a while since I've been to the south of France...
Hope you find out soon where they practice (and perform)!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Its good to see that some smart thinking government have allowed for a dedicated, no fee arena for people to have a go and test their skills.

Ahhh if only it was like this in oz........

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have been in Nice tree month now, and have yet to even see a Mv

1 - 12 of 12 Posts