MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone for your post regarding this topic and suspension topics. My bike has slow steering and everytime I turn, it felt like I had to battle it to make it go down. Even at speeds it wants to stand up. A quick search told me to put the bike suspension back to stock and a few other things. CAG's input on settings really helped.

I'm 5'5 so I had to drop the height of the rear adjuster and forks. My bike been running like crap and now it is a dream again. Its to bad the F4 1000s are taller then the 750. I had no problems with the 750.

I can now say my bike rides like it should. It drops into turns easily.. Not as razor sharp as my 1098 but its very stable.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
what kind of tires are running? I had the pirellis and switched to Michelin- problem of slow turn in solved

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
When you adjusted the fork settings to compensate for lowering the rear you may not have lowered the forks enough and have too much trail which will make it harder to turn in. Be more stable in a straight line though. Try lowering you forks a bit more until you find the sweet spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts