MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m new to this forum and a few months back I bought a 2012 F4 RR corsacorta with only 400 miles on it. I put around 300 miles on it so far. Last weekend I went for a ride and my front wheel bearing got totally destroyed. i’d like to know if someone knows a website or a place to buy the wheel bearing and a part number would be great. I’m located in Denver, Colorado USA. Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome to the family and it's a shame this is your entry into the forum. Firstly please place your location into your profile - will safe a lot of requests down the track.

The forum sponsors with the Marketplace section as well as placing a WTB post within the buy-sell section will probably get you the fastest response however you may need to complete 2x more posts to enable that feature.

It would be wise to perform a service (clean and regrease) of your rear hub as well. If the bike's only completed 400miles in 8 years....she's just been sitting. She has probably never had her first full service...if you haven't, I'd also highly recommend on a complete fluid/s refresh as well.

Cheers

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! Please add your location to your profile.

The front wheel bearings are a common size bearing available from a variety of sources. You certainly don't have to go to an MV dealer for them...or any motorcycle dealer at all. Just find a local bearing supplier.

Sorry, I don't know the bearing number, but if you remove the old bearings from the wheel the ID markings should be on them.
A quick search using the "Advanced Search" function may help you find prior threads with pertinent information.

·
Registered
14,203 Posts
?

Castrogtstoyo;
The bearings you need are 6005-2RS they are 25x47x12mm, I can supply them for less, and I don't sell Chinese shit
Yes, Ed, he can go to a bearing house......like Motion Industries......they sell the rear hub bearing 3810-2RS for $145
I sell it for $34 :grin2:
NO, you don't get the wax paper or the cardboard box, it comes sealed in polyethylene
Castrogtstoyo;
You need to retorque your hub pinch bolts to 15lbft/20Nm NO MORE
Replace the fuel lines in the tank and the filter too
Check all the little vacuum lines and replace the intake manifold hose clamps screws with M4x25mm Allen heads
You'll need a 3mm ball end screwdriver........you'll thank me later :wink2:
Buy yourself some Clic-R pliers they're ~$13 on eBay

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Castrogtstoyo;
The bearings you need are 6005-2RS they are 25x47x12mm, I can supply them for less, and I don't sell Chinese shit
Yes, Ed, he can go to a bearing house......like Motion Industries......they sell the rear hub bearing 3810-2RS for $145
I sell it for $34 :grin2:
NO, you don't get the wax paper or the cardboard box, it comes sealed in polyethylene
Castrogtstoyo;
You need to retorque your hub pinch bolts to 15lbft/20Nm NO MORE
Replace the fuel lines in the tank and the filter too
Check all the little vacuum lines and replace the intake manifold hose clamps screws with M4x25mm Allen heads
You'll need a 3mm ball end screwdriver........you'll thank me later :wink2:
Buy yourself some Clic-R pliers they're ~$13 on eBay
+1 ...buy from Noel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts