MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the track day this weekend in mugello, there was
a new F4 RR with race fairing. he told me that it is actually
a MV factory race fairing, and was with extremely good build quality.

anyone heard/seen about it? ---- and yes it is a monopost ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures man :stickpoke
soon soon. :naughty:

i had the impression the F4RR was very evenly matched in
power my bike. on the long straight, we did not gain a inch
compared to each other:

so it seems a complete stock F4RR with cat, has about
the same power as my F4 1078 with race headers/RG3
and microtec ECU with a mapping from chris (x-bike).

·
2,154 Posts
Hhhmm, now your going to start something :)
Yes...........................start something indeed:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
my take for what its worth........................ the stock F4 with ful Ti exhaust / ECU is probably going to be close however the significant difference will be in the suspension / set up of the RR ie, minimal adjustments required for us "mere mortals" V those of us who have allready "pushed" a standard F4 around the track...................(also assuming TC is same only easier to adjust):jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
those of us who have allready "pushed" a standard F4 around the track...................(also assuming TC is same only easier to adjust):jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
"Pushed" due to lack of fuel????:stickpoke

·
2,154 Posts
"Pushed" due to lack of fuel????:stickpoke
Do you ever get the feeling that somethings should be kept to your self:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: and............................oh well , here goes.............I actually ran out of fuel at Broadford :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: however it was coming off the essses and managed to coast back to the pits:yo::yo::yo::yo::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hhhmm, now your going to start something :)
now i hope i did not promise too much. i did not make
pictures myself --- so here are just "in action" pictures.
(and yes i will buy the high quality one, but it takes a bit
longer)

old F4 1078 (in front) versus new F4 RR (in the back)

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
There's no contest here. These pics scientifically prove that the 1078 is, without a single doubt, the faster bike, and would make mincemeat of the Bimmer as well.

Corsacorte my *ss. If I told my tailor I wanted a corsacorte he'd kick me out of his shop.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
... however the significant difference will be in the suspension / set up of the RR ie, minimal adjustments required for us "mere mortals" V those of us who have allready "pushed" a standard F4 around the track....

i completely agree that the new F4 RR is so much nicer
with much better suspension and many more goodies.
also chatting with the rider (experienced F4 rider with
old and new models), he mentioned the much better
handling of the new F4. and the reduced weight will
certainly help "push" the bike around the track ;)

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Based on what? a picture? :jsm:
From a scientific point of view that was all the evidence there was. And all the evidence that was needed. Especially that bit about the Bimmer (the squinty-eyed one), that wasn't even in the same picture, as they say in bicycle racing when a sprinters beats another sprinter by a few lengths. :drummer:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
There's no contest here. These pics scientifically prove that the 1078 is, without a single doubt, the faster bike, and would make mincemeat of the Bimmer as well.

Corsacorte my *ss. If I told my tailor I wanted a corsacorte he'd kick me out of his shop.
I said ’far out, - what a day, a year, a laugh it is!’
You know, - well you know you had it comin’ to you,
Now there’s not a lot I can do

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
From a scientific point of view that was all the evidence there was. And all the evidence that was needed. Especially that bit about the Bimmer (the squinty-eyed one), that wasn't even in the same picture, as they say in bicycle racing when a sprinters beats another sprinter by a few lengths. :drummer:
:wtf:Ha ha ha, very scientific...got it!!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
No, the Bimmer had already gone passed Mike and was half way up the next straight, you can just see it in the reflection on the MV screen if you squint a a bit:laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts