MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should get my RR today....or Monday..... all look perfect aside from that awfull rev counter.... does anyone know it if is possible to put some analogic....like F4 prior to 2010 ???

I used to have a F4 R 2007 was awsome.... and the only change that i made in the bike was opening the mufflers... they told me is not possible to do from 2010 ,..... is like this ? any sugestion ?.....other then spend 2500 € ???

:f4:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.
Hope you change your mind and learn to adapt to the display. Rev counter is only really there for when you get close to the rev-limiter.
Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.... both ;)
Anyway i will try to change it.....for me it must look perfect.... i dont even look for the revs...
All road bikes i used to have ( ducati 916, yamaha R1 2001 and 2005, MVAgusta F4 2006, F4 R 2007 ,,,,,,they never had gear indication.... so maybe i will continue to put 7th.....sometimes :p
i will tell about developments......and hope to put reviews on bike soon

·
Registered
643 Posts
lucky! congrats man.
as far as the muffler goes, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to open it up as well. the tach is easier to read than you think. i've nver had a problem with it.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats on the RR man! I don't think I just speak for myself but for the rest of the forum as well but post a review of that bike when you get a chance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts