MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here the last official limited F4 RR from the factory , 11 will be made .
The bike will be presented tomorrow at the alphajet base of TOURS for a special MV event made by Jean Marc DELETANG and the factory ; Kink AGO will be there !!

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
What in the hell is that ugliness? What's with the gold leaf bling? Once again, MV is going backwards with the special edition bikes.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have to agree....that doesn't look very good. It looks like a sofa you would find in a beauty parlor or something. It just needs some tassles on the handlebars.

I thought the 3 original colors (red/silver, grey/silver, and black) for 2010 all looked very good, but I have not been so keen on the color schemes for the upcomming RR and the special editions.

·
Registered
814 Posts
When I get my next MV (whenever that may well be) it will either be a mono, or be converted to one, or I won't get one

·
Registered
742 Posts
i don't care for it.:lightning

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DARKSUEDESTAR , i absolutely don't have made this bike , it's an official MV AGUSTA limited edition , not one of my creation .
CASTLE , yes , it's lot of RR in the background !!! :yo:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is this the limited edition that will be given to the French aviation?
Looks like it with the same kind of colors that they do use and "ecole d'aviation" = aviation school.

I would mind having one of those in my garage. Eventhough I prefer the original colors.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just one word describes it " FUGLY " and gold wheel stripes....? oh dear....
Maybe thats being too harsh, it could look better in the flesh.......surely.....

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Awfull, all it needs to complete it are a set of those tacky gold engine bolts.

On the RR bikes I think MV will lose some customers by not having an original looking Red/Silver version

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Thank god they are only making 11 of them and i'll never see one here

1 - 20 of 64 Posts