MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My only real complaint (no mono option aside) with the 2010 F4 was the the dash functioned. Namely how to adjust the different electronic features. So just read in the new issue of SportRider that the RR has a switch on the left bar to control the electronics. Can anyone verify this yet? This leads to my next question and that's what are the chances this switch can be retro fitted to the 2010-2011 non-RR models?

·
Registered
156 Posts
My only real complaint (no mono option aside) with the 2010 F4 was the the dash functioned. Namely how to adjust the different electronic features. So just read in the new issue of SportRider that the RR has a switch on the left bar to control the electronics. Can anyone verify this yet? This leads to my next question and that's what are the chances this switch can be retro fitted to the 2010-2011 non-RR models?
yes the rr has a switch on the left hand side to adjust the settings can you retro fit it maybe?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that's what I'd like to know. I had contacted MV about a remote switch option when I first got the bike but never heard anything back about it, and neither did my dealer.

The article said the system is a new model so I don't know if that meant software or hardware. I don't think they are out in the US yet so I can't take a look for myself yet and MV US has been very quiet lately.

It would be cool if there is an option to upgrade my system but it's really not a big deal because I have it turned off anyway. but with the way that the old system is, it really is kind of useless because you can't change on the fly. don't understand the thought process behind that setup at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts