MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed (and I'm probably late with this) that the clutch and brake reservoirs are conventional now.

I never liked the older design - it would let air into the lines past the piston, on the brake side that is. Sure didn't do much to make that first application of the brakes after a long straight feel very good.

I LIKE the new design - a LOT! With Brembo MC's (from what I can tell) it should be a sweet stopping bike.

Alex

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
I just noticed (and I'm probably late with this) that the clutch and brake reservoirs are conventional now.

Confentional as in ?
I never liked the older design - it would let air into the lines past the piston, on the brake side that is. Sure didn't do much to make that first application of the brakes after a long straight feel very good.

I never had that problem, and I know a good few guys who track their MV's still using the OEM master cylinders.
I LIKE the new design - a LOT! With Brembo MC's (from what I can tell) it should be a sweet stopping bike.

Alex
Brembo MC's are nice, just don't try and service them Alex. I just had to pay EU110.00 to get my clutch MC serviced.
I did find that I was bleeding the old system a lot more than the Brembo set-up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts