MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some pictures of the new F4 RR 312, ready for delivery at my dealer. Also, some other Bimota gems of his collection. BTW, the last picture was my F4 R 312. I deliver it back today, because I flip to the new Bimota DB7, which had to arrive at beginning of june.

Joaquin

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice pics! very cool.....

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I agree I think it really detracts from the lines of the bike.
I'll agree with that, it makes what these days is starting to look like a heavy rear end into one that looks even bulkier and heavier:)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Just can't see people paying that kind of money for this bike with the new colour scheme. Just look at the rear indicators, they are the same as the 1000 s model. They look a bit dated now. Lets get one last drop of blood out of this bike!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I agree I think it really detracts from the lines of the bike.

That 3d Tesi is just the tits!
Hahaha. I was going to say "I like the new paint scheme and it almost makes me forgot the design is 10 years old." Then, I read your post and said, "yeah, that's what MV's trying to do" Hide the lines so the bike doesn't look 10 years old. :)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hahaha. I was going to say "I like the new paint scheme and it almost makes me forgot the design is 10 years old." Then, I read your post and said, "yeah, that's what MV's trying to do" Hide the lines so the bike doesn't look 10 years old. :)

May very well be thats what they are trying to do.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I don't like the 1078 decal on the fuel tank either.:jerkoff: Sorry if I sound bitchy but I don't really like the colour scheme at all, I'm with Pete, it's the worst I've seen on a F4 to date.:bawling:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts