MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Beautiful bike. Why do people always mention riding in the rain with MV’s? Is it an inside joke or something? Can they not get wet?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Beautiful bike. Why do people always mention riding in the rain with MV’s? Is it an inside joke or something? Can they not get wet?
Wet=Bad

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
It's not only with MVs.:wink2:

And it's nothing to do with the weather. It's the high levels of OCD that many of us have. The fear of corrosion/tarnishing/a spot of rust on a bolt head/road grime in inaccessible places . . .

Gotta go - getting depressed:grin2:

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's not only with MVs.:wink2:

And it's nothing to do with the weather. It's the high levels of OCD that many of us have. The fear of corrosion/tarnishing/a spot of rust on a bolt head/road grime in inaccessible places . . .

Gotta go - getting depressed:grin2:
???? you mean you actually get places with dry weather!!!! where???

I hear we will be sending water down to you guys via pipeline soon Nigel as rumour has it, your running out :)

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
So EU people can't access that site??

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Try a vpn such as Tunnelbear.

·
Registered
435 Posts
That thing is cheap. Actually asked for a shipping quote from local importer that delivers cars from US. It would be around 1500 + 2 months wait to get it to EU, if someone wants it.... I know i do ?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
That thing is cheap. . .
I think we all agree on that! I am more surprised that it hasn't been snatched up, considering the number of USA enthusiasts. As you say (Viggen) it really is an import proposition, but for me I just couldn't handle the administrative stress due to my low tolerance level.

Damn, I couldn't even handle the stress of marriage!:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
22,622 Posts
A 1078 would be a nice addition...but, I just can't break that cash away from the house fund....because I know what is good for me....:thewife:

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
A 1078 would be a nice addition...but, I just can't break that cash away from the house fund....because I know what is good for me....:thewife:
Who says you need to do what is good for you?

·
Super Moderator
22,622 Posts
Who says you need to do what is good for you?
I don't often "ask for permission"; but, in this case I will defer to her desire to have a finished house after she made my last purchase possible:

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2176c.jpg

IMG_2107.JPG

She is what you call a "keeper".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts