MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys have had issues with my F4 just stopping has been under acceleration and at a constant throttle speed IE 60 kph it is very random with no warning and no set pattern? once at a full stop ignition off and on again to reset starts straight away?
Have check side stand switch with multi meter checks out OK has any one else experienced this?

·
Super Moderator
22,348 Posts
Throttle body synch and checking the tilt sensor come to mind....

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
SS might have pegged the issue but if you haven't already, make sure the ECU has the latest update. Since you're new to the forum, I don't know if you just got it or have had it for a while. Mine did all kinds of quirky things with bad software.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply have only just got it did it once on the way to get update (6000km service} had done 1500 km since purchased 5500 km total did 4 times in 100 kms after update then have done another 700 odd km and has just done it again??

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Thanks for the reply have only just got it did it once on the way to get update (6000km service} had done 1500 km since purchased 5500 km total did 4 times in 100 kms after update then have done another 700 odd km and has just done it again??

The side stand switch could be the issue. The multi-meter would show it is working but if it is faulty, randomly registering the side stand is down, it would cause what you are experiencing. I believe there are some threads about that issue. Do a search and see if the remedies get it sorted. If not, at least you have eliminated one possible cause. The only other suggestion I have is to bring it to the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts