MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post here, just to tell everybody how happy I am with my Bike and my last upgrates.

I have an F4 RR 1078 and yesterday I finally could ride my bike with my new microtec ECU with a X bike Map and my new bodis full exhaust system.

Its just another bike, the sound is amazing, full addictive, just like a MOTOGP.

The ECU works perfect, the bike pulls clean all over the range of RPM, its so smooth, no power hesitation, I feel much more confidence to open the throttle, no dead spots of power......................incredible fast, I feel more power everywhere but the power comes in a friendly way.

I just want to thank Alex from GutsyPerformance and to Chris from X Bikes, right now those guys are my best friends........they put a big smile in my face..................their service is world class, every dummy question solved, this guys rules....................100% recommended.

After all, if you have a F4 1078 and your are looking for more power, look and amazing sound, just contact Alex and Chris.

Big Huge from Chile.

·
Vendor
5,407 Posts
I have the full Bodis system on my 1078 also and purchased from Gutsy Performance,Alex is great to deal with and good price.The sound is incrediable,just love it.Did you fit the exhaust yourself,Mitch.Sorry I forgot welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Local Shop did the job, pretty easy , just a little issue with a fan, takes 15 min to fix it.

The exhaust is a jewel!!!..........highest quality, the bikes feels much more light.

With the new ECU, the bike rides much more cooler too!!..............so is a very good upgrade in many aspects.

Guys, I hope you can understand how happy I am right now, finally I build my DREAM BIKE.

Thanks for the good vibes, keep wheeling!!!.

Check the pics!!.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Welcome to the group. Enjoy that bad boy!! Looks great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, here is my dyno test.
Check this out!!!, my lovely beast did 168 Hp at the rear wheel, its a DynoJet Dyno................my Daytona 675 (arrow exhaust and modified map) in the same dyno did 107 Hp at the rear wheel.

An stock BMW S1000RR did 163 hp in hte same dyno.

I will give this data to Chris from X-bike to see if we can improve the Maps of the Microtec ECU.

At hi revs the ATF ratio seems to be ok, but in low and mid range seems to be a bit lean..........we will see.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
My first post here, just to tell everybody how happy I am with my Bike and my last upgrates.

I have an F4 RR 1078 and yesterday I finally could ride my bike with my new microtec ECU with a X bike Map and my new bodis full exhaust system.

Its just another bike, the sound is amazing, full addictive, just like a MOTOGP.

The ECU works perfect, the bike pulls clean all over the range of RPM, its so smooth, no power hesitation, I feel much more confidence to open the throttle, no dead spots of power......................incredible fast, I feel more power everywhere but the power comes in a friendly way.

I just want to thank Alex from GutsyPerformance and to Chris from X Bikes, right now those guys are my best friends........they put a big smile in my face..................their service is world class, every dummy question solved, this guys rules....................100% recommended.

After all, if you have a F4 1078 and your are looking for more power, look and amazing sound, just contact Alex and Chris.

Big Huge from Chile.
Hey! Chris and Alex aren't an option for me since im from Portugal, but I have the same bike and i'd like to know which ECU is the best! I'm planning to modify original exhaust to be open without cat, and maybe in future invest in a full titanium system, open as well. Thanks!

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts
Hey! Chris and Alex aren't an option for me since im from Portugal, but I have the same bike and i'd like to know which ECU is the best! I'm planning to modify original exhaust to be open without cat, and maybe in future invest in a full titanium system, open as well. Thanks!
Actually, Chris at X-Bikes can help....he routinely sends kits to other countries.

Reactions: AndreSantos

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts

A phone call is best .....

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts
He is a very small shop (basically just him) and he is also a first responder (fireman I think) so sometimes it takes a while for email reply, that is all.

Reactions: AndreSantos
1 - 17 of 17 Posts