MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experts help required please. I am selling a spare set of F4 RC wheels and someone interested asks will they fit his 2007 Brutale 910s ? I think the fitting is same as the rear rim but not sure if the front does. The pin looks completely different on Moto Corsa detailed parts list.... any advice much appreciated

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
Rear is a direct replacement. Front will only fit on his Brutale with different spacers and bearings if I am not mistaken. His bike has the large OD axle from the "quick release" forks....

Can be made to work...but will require some work.

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

Chilblane;
Don't think it can be done.......he has a 35mm axle and needs 6907-2RS bearings
What is the bearing number in the front wheel?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The interested buyer (also on this forum) has decided its not worth the trouble to go ahead, but many thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
the RC should have the ohlins front end which is the 25mm axle, depending on the OD of the bearing pocket in those wheels you may be able to find a standard bearing that would allow for the 35mm early axle. You may need two 7mm spacers on either side of the wheels with a 35mm ID to center the wheel between the forks, but you'd need to verify if there is a shoulder on the axle or not which takes up that space. I haven't looked at an early bike for a while.

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

Al-;
Stock 1st Gen wheel bearings 6907-2RS is 35mm x 55mm x 10mm
Next 35mm bearing is a 6007-2RS .....35mm x 62mm x 14mm
I doubt there's enough material to fit a 6907-2RS :wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts