MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SBK homologation F4 is coming according to a tube video, 40K euros. Anyone here getting one?

·
Registered
517 Posts
The SBK homologation F4 is coming according to a tube video, 40K euros. Anyone here getting one?
Link to the video? :mouthwate

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$46000 basic price for this machine and more for the optional race kit that includes full titan exhaust and other bits. Start saving your dollars for this or the next MV/ AMG creation. I am undecided and curious as to what MV is coming out with for their top tier bike with AMG infusion. Oh yeah and this RC version will be out in 2015 in limited number and in 2016 with a slightly higher limited number, both in very low numbers indeed. I guess we would need a reservation of sorts to secure one.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I was just joking Sam, it's all about getting a more developed bike through homoligation for WSBK as I see it. Hopefully I'm right. I surely would not put money on it unless I've seen some serious info, even if I had the money.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I was just joking Sam, it's all about getting a more developed bike through homoligation for WSBK as I see it. Hopefully I'm right. I surely would not put money on it unless I've seen some serious info, even if I had the money.

I can never pick your sarcasim dons lol

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Why do you think there wasting money?
I don't think the current F4 can compete successfully with the latest EU or JAP bikes Sam, I do honestly hope they prove me wrong though, I really hope so.

I don't think this limited edition is enough to make the difference the F4 needs, but then with the new rule changes might level out the playing field a bit in the MV's favour.

History proves that when the boys have their power and electronics removed from them, they start to concentrate more on handling, and for the latest F4, I think that might be a problem.

To sell a 1000 of those limited edition bikes is a big ask, a very big gamble, I hope they succeed, but I won't be buying one that's for sure.
And still not very much info on it either, all just "what you can get", but I can wait.
Anybody see any mention of the race version swing-arm anywhere ?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I understand what your saying. I mean the minimum weight of the bike correct me if im wrong is 165kg. The RC is 175kg. Is that a reflection of the bike they will race? So there 10kg above the min? The MV has always been heavy and with a extra 10 there already behind but you can correct me there.

But after making a comeback to wsbk and only after 2 years lets hope that they have found some aces and adopted them to this new RC.

I havent seen anything on the race swingarm. What is the difference? All i know it comes with a race kit which include termi exhausts and some other bits. Also a lithium battery

I have had my eyes set on it ever since it was announced. I hope theres more info soon on them hopefully we can pull the trigger on one.

I guess now that everyone is now closer thogether in regards to power and electronics lets hope it brings closer racing with the mv mixing it up. I hope camier can do something although i wished theyd have a better rider on there. Lets just hope it works out like the F3. Then that would be something huh

·
Registered
938 Posts
I was at MotoForza yesterday and they said they'd be meeting with MV rep next week and should get more details on the RC then. I was told that 10 would be shipped to the US from the first batch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts