MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a batch of these Stainless Steel Radiator Support Brackets to help prevent splitting of the 09 and previous F4 radiator ( all double radiator F4 bikes).

I can post them anywhere in the world .

They have been a good success and about 200 bikes now have the bracket fitted with great feedback,

Previous to this rads were bursting with unwelcome regularity and some of us bought replacement rads one after the other to no avail.

Given the inconvenience of breaking down on the road and the cost of replacement rads and labour with a long wait often mid season the bracket makes a worth while investment and ,

It only takes 25 minutes to fit without needing to take the rads off the bike or drain the system...

pm me if you would like one. I send out immediately by airmail over seas or 1st class Royal mail in the UK.

email [email protected]

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
I can vouch for these- fitted one myself a while back, very easily too.

It means the weight of the lower radiator (& the coolant within) is now loaded to the frame and not the top radiator.

Like all great ideas, simple, but effective!

Bravo, Joe!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Joe
I think I sent you a PM, but anyway I'd like to get one for my 1078.
Thanx

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Well done Jim...Glad you found it straightforward :)

joe
Well... Actually a friend of mine managed to install it by just taking the side fairing off ;)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
To be honest... I have this thing already for a while, but still need to fit it. Like many other things :jsm:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there Joe!

do you have any support brackets left? Looks like an good thing to install.

//Oskar

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
He's on Facebook...I'll tell him to check in....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts