MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
wow that was cool i have that game it pretty good , i havent fired up the ps2 since i got my x box though . moto gp on it pretty hard

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Griff, nice run at Laguna Seca :yo: :yo: :yo:

I try to make some videos... my favourite track is Valencia :smoking:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ben, if the pic of Ayrton is in Valencia, then probably yes :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pier, Valencia... :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Achille, I don´t have this problem when I save the game - everything works perfect.

btw. I got a high 1:36 - also with a race 1000RR (I think, the best bike in the game) :smoking:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I don't have said problem either...What I do have, is a new bike!!! YES, since I may NEVER own one for real, I took about one hour and passed the expert license test with all gold (not easy to do, BTW). My reward, and yours should you attempt this? My 1992 Honda NR750!!! Sounds and rides GREAT!!!

You are so jealous right now!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
ah sorry, didn't realize that you were really asking it... how? it's the back ground of the picture, not many race track have that vibrant yellow, orange, green, blue corner paint.

also it helps when I stare at that (Badovini's)picture every day- it's my desktop wall paper.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Griff, great... but it´s hard, to pass all expert licenses in gold. :jsm: :jsm:

·
2,155 Posts
Hey Guys,
you should check out a new PS2 game just released "super bike challenge," graphics are not quite as good as TT but game play is far superior particulary the race mode, handling is more realistic also :jsm:
There is 2x MVs, Tamburini and the Mamba :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts