·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I wouldn't doubnt it if they use them in the rain...

The Michelin/dyno guy at our track, when it rains and everybody sits out for it to pass over, he goes out there on DOT-legal tires..doing wheelies and everything, proving they're perfectly fine for the street and track. he's the only guy on the track cause everybody is scared of the rain, lol.

But being it's a race team...I'm betting they have rain tires to replace the Supercorsas...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very nice pics. Who makes that exhaust? I wonder what it sounds like and performace gains. It looks like the pipe leading to the cans is thicker than standard.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oicdn said:
I wouldn't doubnt it if they use them in the rain...

The Michelin/dyno guy at our track, when it rains and everybody sits out for it to pass over, he goes out there on DOT-legal tires..doing wheelies and everything, proving they're perfectly fine for the street and track. he's the only guy on the track cause everybody is scared of the rain, lol.

But being it's a race team...I'm betting they have rain tires to replace the Supercorsas...
You dont belive????Read here!!
http://www.skaluca.ilcannocchiale.it/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts