MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
home sick today and pretty bored. cooked up this theme for the PS3. re-made the main icons and found a nice photo off the web for a background. only made an HD backdrop, nothing for small TV's. :loser: i wish i was more creative but every attempt i made to create a backdrop sucked.

to install you need a thumb drive. create the directory 'ps3/theme/' and unzip to that folder. on your ps3 goto theme selection and go up high to 'install.'

http://cnr-inc.com/blaker/mvtheme.zip

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
That looks pretty cool...I still have Snake on mine...was gonna switch over to Kratos in honor of God of War III coming next year!! What games are you playing?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just finished up Dragon Age last week. Waiting on some new games from GameFly.
I was curious if that one was any good,I mostly play Xbox 360...but i just finished Uncharted 2 on ps3 and am working on the God of War collection now..

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I played and thoroughy enjoyed Uncharted 1 and 2 back to back. Still have not beat MGS4 yet. Playing Batman AA on the pC rigth now but despite having 4 gigs of ram I am running out of memory with that game!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Any of you guys play COD 6 Modern Warfare?

I do I have played all of them but only have 4,5,6. my handle is gothitwithaT-BAG if you wanna add me!!! I was no where close to being a gaming nerd until these games came out I think I own those 3 and Tiger Woods golf and that is it.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Very cool. I don't have a PS3 because all I play is counter-strike and Quake. But if I did, this would be all over it.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I cant stand counter strike for some reason. Looking fowrward to GT5, FF13, AC2, SC Conviction the first 2 being ps3 games and the last two for the PC.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looking forward to ff13 as well. bought tactics for $10 download and beat that again. thats my favorite series.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so anybody who downloaded, did you like it or was it a pile of crap? is it worth making another for brutales or should i end my theme career?

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I do I have played all of them but only have 4,5,6. my handle is gothitwithaT-BAG if you wanna add me!!! I was no where close to being a gaming nerd until these games came out I think I own those 3 and Tiger Woods golf and that is it.

Classic handle. :laughing:
I'll send you a request.

Mine is B_Harris916

1 - 19 of 19 Posts