MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monoposto Subframe
Monoposto Tail Plastic (Consider Damaged)
Will ship from anywhere on earth.

What else are you guys hording that you've taken of your F4?
Do you know where any F4's are wrecking in Australia. I know Eurobrit have had bits in the past, but 75% of RRP for S/H parts defeats the purpsoe of buying S/H.

Anyway, let me know

Cheers,
Al

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have the original windscreen and front wheel cover if you or anyone is looking for one. I replaced both with Ferracci parts (see my registry pictures).

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
F4 Spares

I have a carbon fibre single seat unit manufactured by Casoli. I bought it to use on my 750 Evo III, but that's now sold and as my new bike is the 1 + 1 varient it's surplus to requirements. It has a few slight chips and blemishes but it's in good all round condition with no cracks etc. Being carbon fibre it wasn't cheap and I would want £275.00 GB pounds for it plus postage etc. I tried attaching some digital photos but they were too large even on the basic camera setting. If your interested let me know I might be able to send photos direct to your email address. It's in carbon fibre black finish of course.

I also have a RH side fairing panel and bellypan, OE parts, used but in good nick, but to be honest I don't want to part with these unless someone is prepared to offer top money as I'd sooner keep them in case I have an off myself.

regards

john

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Received your PM today and will reply, however I have most plastic parts (replaced with carbon) easier to ask what you need, as mentioned I also have stock exhaust as of February anyway.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ebay.co.uk deal on the subframe fell through. Bidding was restricted to UKer's so couldn't bid. By the time the sleller replied to my enquiry he'd sold it thorugh his shop :(

Anyone got one to sell or know of one for sale?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Al, There's another subframe appeared on uk ebay. lot no. 8028351124. Don't know if it's the same one you tried to get before it says they will post worldwide?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts