MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know some of you was thinking about it since a long time!!!!! :king:
this is my first test about, bike will be in all apparent carbon with big "trame",
all the paint work is gold, with gold wheels, magnesium plates and swing arm, etc......... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
das a lot of carbon!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
is that the unfinished carbon from MV ? or a different brand? I like the weave in the fiber..... very nice!! If you can get her eyes to look at you from all angles like Leo Davinci's painting....you'll have a real masterpiece!!!! great idea. Have you thought about his human body drawing?? that could look neat on a smaller area....such as replacing a *few* Mv sticker spots with the little body instead.....but that may end up looking like the yamaha symbol

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Djester, the human body from da vinci will be in the tank of my "da vinci" f4 !!! :toothless

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for the carbon, it's the one i'm using and selling made in Italy !! it has 2 differents size!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I think the hole carbon with gold would look nicer (first Picture). I think the white/black/gold version looks to busy.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
alkatraxx said:
for the carbon, it's the one i'm using and selling made in Italy !! it has 2 differents size!!
an you PM me with a price for the body kit?.... front, rear, belly, sides, tank, airbox....... if possible, thanks

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
slams said:
Hi guys we are the UK and AMERICAN distributor for the full carbon bike you can see on that pic of the bike,we have been working very closely with our partners in Italy on this stuff for over a year now so i hope you guys like the look of it because there is nothing out there that comes close in quality.I will post some pics of our show bike soon for you all to see.
Sorry for jumping in on this post but thought you all may like to know where you can get it from.
Do you guys have a website?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
alkatraxx said:
Djester, the human body from da vinci will be in the tank of my "da vinci" f4 !!! :toothless
Ummm...Might I suggest the following modification...

I'm not sure I need any man-junk on my tank. :stopp:

Good luck with the project!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I think a better subject matter for a Da Vinci inspired bike would be his drawings of his imaginitive inventions, such as his early helicopter and tank drawings as well as other inventions. It kind of fits the art and machine concepts a bit better.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
other test!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts