MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to buy a 08 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078

Any suggestions where to get good mods from all the way from Fender eliminator to Carbon and Exhausts any help is much appreciated
Pics would be great, thanks in advance cant wait to have one for myself

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i'm pretty sure a couple guys on here have some aftermarket exhausts. I've heard about some carbon upgrades, but don't remember seeing any.

hopefully those guys speak up, they are hard to find.

:)

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
i'm pretty sure a couple guys on here have some aftermarket exhausts. I've heard about some carbon upgrades, but don't remember seeing any.

Colin, you have a cruel sense of humour...

Lok, just browse the F4, Gear, Performance and Customizing sections by entry subject. You'll get a general idea, and can then start asking more specific questions. The (helpful) answers will then start coming in.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Hi there,
I have had my 312RR for a few months now and have added quite a few pieces of carbon and other goodies.
Have a look at my gallery pic as you will find most of them detailed there to see if you like the look.
Most of the carbon pieces I purchased from Carbonworld.de great quality, great service but a little more expensive than others. I haven't had an issue with them at all.
One of the site sponsors Vesuvio also have a wide range of carbon products which other members on here have said is quite good.
I'm not sure of the fender eliminator as I have gone with a a full factory carbon piece the same as on the CC ( which I was lucky enough to have sourced for me by another member on here, am just waiting for delivery!!!) but there seems to be some positive talk of a tail tidy by Melotti.
With regards to exhausts....you have a few options. Silmoto, Arrows, RG3's, MV corse......seem to be the best performing and popular by members on here. Depends on the look you are after and your budget. some examples of these and packages deals can be found on the Vesuvio site or google the brand names and you might be able to find some better deals.
There's a reasonable amount of goodies available for the F4 and with the RR's making to the USA in recent weeks will mean there should be a few more items coming soon in the way of carbon and titanium. Keep an eye out in the "For sale/wanted" section of the forum as there is often plenty of fantastic items by placed there by members and some great deals to be scored.

I am waiting on a few product to be delivered and fitted to my bike, such as titanium bolts, Titanium exhaust, ECU & more carbon and will atek more pics of those as soon as I can, but feel free to have a look at my gallery and ask any further questions. I'd be happy to help out in anyway possible.

Cheers
Ash
:smoking:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts

:)
:laughing:you're a classic Colin....:laughing:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts