MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having lunch the other day at the Tustin Marketplace and there was a group of 4 bikes parked in the lot. A silver and green Benelli and of a black and red F4 topped the bunch. The F4 had black carbon fairings and looked to have been substantially modified. Didn't have my phone or cam, otherwise I would have taken a pcture. I'd love to ride with you guys sometime.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi RC, I'll reply since those guys are all at Willow Springs this weekend. I'd be there, but I'm recovering from a little spill :bawling: That MV belongs to a fellow board member and we get together at least once a week for lunch. It's usually spur of the moment, but we'll have to get together soon!

·
Registered
151 Posts
hehe Yeah that was us, I'll message you next time we go out for a weekend ride if you are interested..

:conveyer:

We will probably do another lunch ride again on friday, if you want to meet up let me know..

~Payman

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Payman- I'll be out of town on Friday unfortunately. Raincheck? Keep in touch as I work for myself and my schedule is very flexible. Your bike looks great with all that carbon by the way...

r.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts