MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
There's bits that are rather nice, and bit's I'm not so sure about ....... but what really intrigues me is the toggle switch by the clutch master cylinder .......

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Possibly power for heated grips/vest/gloves I would think. Only other toggles I can think of would be for killing power to the lights or turning on a "fuel additive" system. Always the chance, given the paint job and detail, that it toggles underlighting effects.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's bits that are rather nice, and bit's I'm not so sure about ....... but what really intrigues me is the toggle switch by the clutch master cylinder .......
Yeah..I see that. Dunno what that's for...., possibly a toggle to manually put the 'fans' to come on when the temperature starts to rise in town/at the traffic lights etc perhaps? (a common mod).
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51384&highlight=fan+toggle+switch
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12960&highlight=fan+toggle+switch
Brian:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the livery....reminds me of the Dunlop brothers helmets. Not too crazy about the Zard system.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
It is the pro-racer mode on and off buttons.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Holy thread revival!

I thought I'd seen it before ....... rather strangely this bike appeared at a local bike night a day or two ago! Although the current owner (who's started a business not all that far from me) gave the impression he'd done a lot of work to it, it looks pretty much identical to these pictures. The odd little toggle switch is still there and is, as suspected, a manual switch for a second fan.

Oh, and that Zard pipe - in the words of my friend "makes it sound like just another Gixxer, not like the four (Silmoto) pipes on yours...."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts