MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F4 is running rich at idle as shown on the dyno,tryed to lean it out, did some good but still running rich and fouling plugs, once you get it above 3000 no problem runs great, Help

·
Administrator
19,103 Posts
Do you have 16M ECU? There is an idle CO% trim next to the chip. Do you have 5SM ECU? O2 sensor may be giving bad readings. Race "kit" 5SM has idle CO% trim available via software.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Do you have 16M ECU? There is an idle CO% trim next to the chip. Do you have 5SM ECU? O2 sensor may be giving bad readings. Race "kit" 5SM has idle CO% trim available via software.
As in an adjustment you can mae on the 16M without outside influence? Mine has always been a little rich but I figured it was something I would have to wait for the PC3 to resolve.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Idle

Runs rich at low rpm and will foul plugs, had dyno and could not get it . Was told the 2005 had bad fuel injection system from factory.
Sucks

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Runs rich at low rpm and will foul plugs, had dyno and could not get it . Was told the 2005 had bad fuel injection system from factory.
Sucks
Did your man have a go at adjusting the ECU trim pod at all ? What plugs are you running ?
It's not a bad system mate, just bad mapping mostly. Are you still running everything standard as far as pipes and filters go?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts